Monday, September 8, 2008

One Month Later

Okay, what a slacker huh? Over a month later and not even one post? Here's how it's been going . . .

I started off great!! In the last month I have lost 6 pounds!! For 2 weeks straight, I exercised every day (except Sunday), sometimes twice a day. I was feeling great, eating lots better, and drinking a ton of water. Then, my husband went on a trip to New Zealand, for TWO weeks. It was impossible for me to exercise (I have 4 children under the age of 6) I did alright eating. I didn't eat "healthy", but I did eat less, mostly because there just wasn't time to eat. So I lost a couple pounds. That was nice. I was looking forward to him being home so that I could start the routine again. WRONG! I went running the day after he got home. It felt so good, and it wasn't hard for me to do. (I'm doing a training program that in 9 weeks I should be able to run an entire 5K.) I thought I would have to start the program over again, but luckily, I think I'll be able to pick up where I left off. BUT, then I got sick. I've had a sore throat, stuffy nose, and lost my voice for 6 days now. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get up and going again. I have been walking my daughter to and from school everyday, so at least I'm getting out and moving. My other goals for this week are to drink a lot more water, and to not eat past 8:00 pm. I really am going to start posting on here a couple times a week. So keep checking back . . .

No comments: